Regional Conference | August 16, 2018This activity is intended for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, pediatrics and internal medicine.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
pmiCME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
pmiCME designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This live activity, Regional Conference Phoenix, with a begin date of 8/16/2018 - 8/16/2018, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 7 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
pmiCME is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. AANP Provider Number 040308.
This program is approved for 7 contact hours of continuing education. AANP pharmacology credit will be awarded based on the pharmacology content of the sessions you attend. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies.
Commercial Support: To date the following organizations have provided independent educational grants in support of Regional Conference: GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly. For further information concerning Lilly grant funding visit www.lillygrantoffice.com., Sanofi US
Learning Objectives- Integrate new and updated guidelines, practices, therapies, and tools into your daily practice
- Develop and implement strategies that overcome patient and clinician barriers and improve health outcomes for your patients
- Recognize opportunities to enhance patient quality of life, encourage healthy lifestyles, and avoid unnecessary subspecialty consults
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and requesting continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med meeting:
1. Obtain your conference badge. Proceed to the Registration Area to receive your badge. You will need to scan your badge at the Registration Area upon arrival every day of the conference to verify your attendance. Scanning your badge will allow you access to the evaluation system and to request credit.
Important: be sure to scan upon arrival as the evaluation site is time-stamped.
2. Go to to access the online session evaluation and credit request system. You can use any computer or Internet interactive device to complete the evaluation and credit request process. You have four days to complete the process—until Monday, August 20, 2018.
A. Enter your badge number and email address located on your badge for identification.
B. To evaluate each session, select the day, then the session title, and then complete the evaluation. When you have evaluated the sessions you attended, evaluate the overall activity.
C. Designate the type of credit you seek. Then check the box above the statement that attests the sessions that you attended.
3. Receive your credit. View and print your certificate right from the evaluation website. Your certificate will also be posted to your Pri-Med.com account the next day.